Thursday, September 30, 2010

Color or Black & White? { Omaha, NE Professional Photographer }

Awhile back you may remember this post.  I asked you, my readers, which image was preferred...black and white or color?  I'm revisting that today.  What say you?  I tend to lean towards the black and white images when it comes to portraits, especially headshots.  For me, I fee they are more classy and the eye does not stray from the subject or roam around the image as much.  I can appreciate color. I just love black and white. 

Today's image is a photo of Lynette taken on my front porch this past Sunday.  She was a big help as my assistant on the fun urban sessions I did downtown in the Omaha Old Market.  Those images will be shared in a later blogpost.  For now, which do you prefer?  The black and white portrait (my fave) or does the color one do it for you?


4 comments:

  1. Lovin' the B&W for all the reasons you listed!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the B&W because it is classic, but the color tends to be my favorite because of all of the colors popping out. I think it shows more personality...you know a lot more about Lynette once you see her red hair, green earrings, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment, Rhozine. You do bring up a great point! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...