Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm a Winner { Omaha Professional Photographer }

I'm super excited and just have to share with you out here on the blog......

I entered a contest on another photographer's blog....and WON! Paige B Photography was giving away one copy of the book, Expressive Photography: The Shutter Sisters' Guide to Shooting from the Heart .  Paige is a regular contributor on ShutterSisters.com and a part of the newly released book.  She had two copies and decided to give one away on her blog. (Thank you, Paige!) She asked her readers to leave a comment on her post about the book giveaway describing one thing we liked about fall and then randomly picked a winner by using Random.org .  I got lucky and I have to tell you, I am a happy camper.  I cannot wait to receive my copy. *doing happy dance*  Thanks again, Paige! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...