Friday, January 29, 2010

What's your opinion? {Omaha Professional Photographer}

Do you follow my 365 blog, too?  If so, just the other day I blogged about waiting in the school parking lot to pick up my children.  I had taken my camera that day to pass the time.  Something I probably will do more often as I find myself snapping pictures with my cellphone to pass the time quite regularly and let's face it, those aren't the greatest quality images. ;)  Which reminds me of that anonymous quote I read the other day that went something like this:...'photography is like a disease once it enters your bloodstream'...or something to that affect.  I am definitely addicted to the camera. :)  Anyway, in that blog, I did not share an image with either of my girls because I said that would be too predictable (you can view that blog entry here ).  Here is one of the images that I did take that afternoon.  It is a headshot of my youngest. Now, before you take a look at the eyecandy I have a quick question.  Just for fun, which do YOU prefer? The black and white or the color?  I am a little partial to both (*shocking* I am the mom) but I do have my favorite.  Leave me a comment and tell me whether you prefer the color image of the black and white photograph.  I'm interested in your opinion.



2 comments:

  1. I would normally say, "COLOR" b/c I do love it so - but this time I think I like the BW! Perfect contrast and light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sylvia! I appreciate your feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...