Thursday, June 2, 2011

What I Wore Today- June Photography Challenge - Omaha Professional Photographer



One thing I never leave home without and admittedly would feel a little incomplete without is perfume.  My favorite scent is Calvin Klein's Euphoria; I've been wearing it for a few years now and it really is my favorite.  I don't care if I am running to the grocery store, picking up kids from school, going to the pool or out to dinner and dancing- I've got my perfume on! 

The ring on the right of this diptych is from my mother.  She randomly mailed me a piece of jewelry a couple weeks ago just because she loves me.  Talk about make somebody feel special! It's not every day a girl gets a sparkly package in the mail.  I fell in love with this ring immediately and wear it almost everyday.  People compliment me on the ring all the time and it is a really fun conversation piece!  Thanks, Mom. <3

What's in your closet, boudoir or jewelry box?

2 comments:

  1. Love Euphoria...and how gorgeous is that ring? I'm so excited your doing the challenge! Can't wait to follow:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heather! - It's a fun challenge so thank YOU for sharing about it on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...