Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dear Blu,

You know I love your product, I really do. I think I just need to clear my mind a tad. I know it is not your fault that I had an old operating system that was superduper slow and made it a pain for me to use your amazing template through no fault of your own. I know that it took me awhile to finish my site; I can't exactly hold you responsible for such things....BUT...now that I have requested to go live I WANT TO BE LIVE!!! ;)

I appreciate your prompt response and I am extremely happy to hear that my site is live on your end. Can we just make it live on the net? Pretty please? I am bursting with excitement and I know that I cannot do this on my own. I am totally relying on you. I am okay with that, I did a ton of research and decided that I wanted to be part of the Blu family. I am happy with my decision. It's just that, well, I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. The suspense is killing me and to be quite honest, okay, really really honest, patience has never been one of my strongest virtues. (I know, true, hard to believe but true.) Surely you understand, right? *smiles* I knew you would!


Your fan and client,
Erica


*the email I want to send but instead shared with you. site launch still in progress.*

1 comment:

  1. I searched for you site! So excited to see you go live! But it is not there yet...I mean I found your name listed...on Linkdon??? But it didn't lead anywhere:( I can't wait to see your pix!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...