Friday, August 28, 2009

WoOhOo!!!! The site is LIVE!!! :D

I am so excited and pleased to announce that my site has officially went live and can be found at www.eviningphotography.com or by clicking the link to the right. *dancing a jig* Please take a look at the new site, spend some time and let me know what you think! This new site does have a shopping cart and password protected client galleries so it will make it easier for you to share your proofs with family members and your shopping experience a breeze! For all of you that have not had a session with me, remember the FRESH FACES FOR FALL EVENT that I am currently running...I would love to have you as a new client! Not to worry, my returning clients will receive 20% off their entire print order if you book a shoot in the month of September in lieu of the new site going live! So whether you are new to E. Vining Photography or a treasured returning client there are great deals to be taken advantage of this month and next! You may learn more about the FRESH FACES FOR FALL EVENT to the right of this post. Thanks again and enjoy!!! :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...