Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I did it!

Okay, so I took the plunge! After much review,a bit of carpal tunnel and hours spent working on the new website I requested to GO LIVE this morning! I have added a link to the left that will allow you to find your way back to the new site- BUT- don't click it yet! I am still awaiting confirmation emails from the hosting site so if you click the link before I give the go ahead you will not be able to view the completed site- more like an empty template. *sigh* And that is no fun, now is it? So be patient right along with me! I promise you I am obsessively checking the email waiting anxiously for the go ahead. In the meantime, I have to keep myself busy, creating links, adding posts, blogging and yes, FBing. ;) Maybe now would be the time to start Twittering? We'll see, at this point I think I have enough on my plate with the social networking. :D Have a great day and stay tuned for the launch of the new site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...