Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Self Portrait - June Photography Challenge - Omaha Professional Photographer

June 1st
Self- Portrait





My good friend and fellow photographer, Heather, decided to do a June Photography challenge and invited anybody to participate.  I quickly jumped on the wagon- anything to help me become a better blogger and have fun with photography at the same time!  The first challenge is a self-portrait and this is what I came up with for my image.  I am in love with the FX Camera app on my droid (it's a free app) --mainly because I love the polaroid effect that you can apply to any image.  I heart polaroid photographs.  It's a serious love affair. I also really enjoy snapping quick photos on my phone because *gasp* I don't always have my Imagene (my other love- my Canon 7D) with me and I am the only one in the house that doesn't have a point and shoot ::sad face::  - they don't always share, okay?  ;)  Follow the link to Heather's blog to see what the June Photography Challenge is and join in the fun with us OR just peep the posts and leave some love.  Cya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...