Saturday, June 4, 2011

Green - June Photography Challenge - Omaha Professional Photographer

June 4th
Green





Today's challenge was to photograph something green.  This time of year there are all kinds of fabulous green things available to photograph but I wanted to try something different and find things from  inside  the house to challenge myself a bit.  This is what I came up with to photograph.  As always, I'd love it if you are following along or doing the June Photography Challenge yourself if you would leave a comment or link yourself to your fabulous green images!

4 comments:

  1. Neat! Looks like green food colouring! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) And you're welcome, Helen, I enjoyed your photograph. :) - By the way, you guessed it- food coloring! (in oil). It was fun to play around with today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to figure out what this was yesterday on my iphone...wow very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...