Monday, March 7, 2011

Shop Talk Interview - Omaha Professional Photographer

I am so excited to share with you that I had the opportunity to be interviewed by Kim Kravitz, an all around awesome photographer and a super cool gal.  She is also the creator of Shop Talk, a group that I belong to on Facebook.  Although, I did forget Jonathan Canlas' name in all my excitement, I do follow his work and his page on Facebook,  Film is Not Dead . I highly recommend you check him out, too!

Long story short- I would love it if you would go check out my interview with Kim.  Go ahead.  Click this link and read my interview featured under the first ever Member Spotlight on the Shop Talk blog (and my first ever online interview). Then come back here and let me know what you think about it.  That's all it would take to make me smile. :)

p.s.
I'd also love it if you would like my page on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...