Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Marian High School After Prom Donation - Omaha Professional Photographer

My daughter attends Marian High School (love this wonderful school!) and recently, a letter was sent home explaining that they are hosting their annual Junior Senior After Prom Party.  This letter was sent out to explain the concept of the afterparty, where it is hosted, who is invited and also requested donations.  I think this is a fabulous event that the school hosts for their students and the students' guests.  The gala is chaperoned and encourages the highschool students to celebrate responsibly and safely.  I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to support such a great cause for our youth and I am excited that I had the opportunity to donate. :)

E. Vining Photography is donating a $470 gift voucher for one lucky student to win a Senior Portrait Session.  This gift voucher will give cover the cost of one super fantastic senior session and the minimum print investment for the student who wins this package.  I *can't wait* to meet the winner!!

I always love packaging my clients' orders and the donations to the organizations that I get involved with in the community.  I thought today I would share with you what that lucky student will receive when their name is called.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...