Thursday, October 14, 2010

Headshots with Imagene - Omaha Professional Photographer

Who's Imagene?  Well, if you've been following the blog long enough you might already know but for those of you who are new here this post is where she has her first honorable mention.  Alright...so I name my camera.  It's cool. 

Anyway, I was asked to photograph an urban headshot session by some amazingly talented opera singers, Jennifer and Brandon  so they could have some updated headshots.  I was thrilled to work with them.  I was super excited because they traveled from South Dakota just to work with me! Talk about make somebody feel special. :) 

It was such a super fun session!  Imagine....Jennifer's heel getting stuck in a crack down in the Omaha Old Market and instead of a gasp escaping her mouth an amazing scale of beautiful notes came trinkling out.  Meanwhile, Brandon was singing quietly on and off throughout the couple hours we spent together.  I was loving every minute of it!  Best part?  Imagene LOVED them.  It's always nice to photograph beautiful people.  They definitely fit the bill.






Thank you, Jennifer and Brandon, for the opportunity to photograph you, for traveling to Omaha from South Dakota to work with me, for the fun time and laughs and especially for the talent that you shared with my ears that day.  I wish you all the best in your endeavors and I cannot wait for the opportunity to see your next performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...