Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I've Done it Again!

I've dropped the ball on blogging.  I've dropped the ball on uploading photos to share with you on FB. I've...*sigh*  I think all there is to say is that I am here to start fresh.  I need to be sharing what is going on with you out here instead of being MIA.  I've learned that although I wish there were some blogging fairy out there, well, there isn't, that a blog can get dusty and no amount of swiffering is going to fix it- just sitting down and making the time to connect is the only thing that will clean it up and last but not least--I've learned that I really stink at blogging. 

Okay, with all of that out of the way I can tell you this.  I am going to be better at blogging.  I have plenty of words to use, I'm sure anybody who knows me can attest to that being true and I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY and feel a burning need to share my work.  How am I going to share my work if there is no fairy to upload the images for me?  By doing it myself. Hopefully that will be enough. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...