Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kids these days :) {Omaha Professional Photographer}

I remember when I was a child and the toys we used to keep us entertained.  The video for Owl City's Fireflies  actually covers quite a bit of the super 80's memorabilia.  I do remember my Uncle Michael's Commadore 64.  He was kind enough to allow me and my cousin Christina to play some of his games on the computer when we came to visit.  Although, the computer was not the primary source of entertainment.  I also recall listening to 45s to learn my multiplication tables, not visiting a website to practice my math facts.  It amazes me, really, that children from preschool on are introduced to computers and are comfortable manuvering their way around the keyboard.  I had to take typing in highschool!  I'm not even sure that is a required course at this point any more...my money is riding on NO.  Anyway, the other day, my little one was doing her normal Saturday thing...cartoons (somethings never change) and playing games online.  It made me smile.  Here are a few quick shots that I just had to share with you out here on the blog.








2 comments:

  1. If I could only know what site she is looking at... great picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...