Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dew Drops and Tree Limbs {Omaha Professional Photographer}

The other evening I opened my front door to talk with my neighbor.  She was bringing over some yummy homemade authentic Italian meatballs with sauce and pasta that her husband had made for dinner.  She has been telling me how yummy this particular dish is and wanted to share.  Let me tell you, she wasn't lying!  It was scrumptious- every last morsel.  Anyway, while accepting the yummilicious gift, I noticed the tree outside my front door was decorated with what looked like precious diamond jewels.  It was breathtaking.  I found it to be very surreal between the fog and the little bit of ambient light the dew was catching.  It was almost as if I had stepped into a fairy tale.  I had to photograph it.  Here is one of my favorite images.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...