Monday, September 26, 2011

Meet Tori - Omaha Professional Senior Photographer


2012 Senior Rep:  Tori


I am so super excited to introduce to you my gorgeous 2012 Marian High School Senior Rep, Tori!  She is a beautiful person inside and out.  We had an absolute ball on her session together.  Tori has a great sense of humor, a quiet confidence and is just an all around great gal. :)  Here is her sneak peek and blog feature that includes some GoRgEoUs photographs and a fun interview!



Q. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be? 

A: This is super cliché and makes me sound like I am in a beauty pageant, but I would like to end world hunger.

Q. What quality do you like most about yourself?  Why?

A: My confidence. I don’t think I am cocky, I am just confident in my abilities.

Q. If you could go to dinner with any celebrity who would you dine with? 

A: I would want to go to dinner with Lady Gaga and Elton John (yes, they have to be together)

Q. If you were stranded on an island and could have one person with you who would it be?  What one thing would you have with you? 

A: My friend, Emily Fischer, just because it would be a total joke for us and we would have so much fun…hopefully. I would bring the 7th Harry Potter book. It never gets old.

Q. What's your most embarrassing moment yet? 

A: I can’t believe I am telling anyone this but freshman year I wet the bed….It had been years and years since I had done something like that so it was super strange. At least it was something no one saw or knew of…until now that is.

Q. What are your dream goals? 

A: Since I am a senior all I can think about recently is college so my dream goal is going to Loyola Chicago. I’m sure once I get past this college phase there will be another, better dream.

Q.  What is your secret talent? 

A: Even though I quit volleyball awhile ago, I would say I’m still pretty good at it. Does that count as a secret talent?

Q. If you had a free ticket to travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

A: Greece. Ever since I read The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, I have wanted to go there. I forgot about it for awhile and then when I saw “Mama Mia” the desire to go there came back. For some reason I just think Greece looks really beautiful and relaxing.

Q. If you could star in a t.v. show what would it be? 

A: 30 Rock. That show is my all time favorite and I would love to be as funny as those characters are and get to hang out with Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin

Q. What is your favorite childhood memory?

A: My grandparents used to live on a farm in northern Wisconsin and when I was really young, my sister and I would spend our days climbing in the cherry or apple trees or swimming and fishing in the lakes up there.

Q. What are your favorite tunes? 

A: My sister says I listen to “whiney” music, but I disagree. I mostly listen to Lady Gaga, Coldplay, Florence and the Machine, the Beatles. If I am listening to the radio, it is either on 99.9 or the classical station (90.7?)

Q. What's inside a bocce ball?  (Becca really wants to know! lol) 

A: I cheated and looked online and found that bocce balls are made of either wood, metal or stone. The best bocce balls are made of hard plastic though.

 
Tori's favorite colors right now are lime green and turquoise.  She also told me thats she loves flowers. :) 


And because this post wouldn't be complete without some lovely black and whites.....






Isn't she just beautiful?!  Please show Tori some love and leave a comment below. I'm sure she would love it!   :)


Thank you, Tori, for a wonderful time and the opportunity to photograph you. I'm super happy to have you as my 2012 Marian Senior Rep.   I wish you all the best this last year of high school!  Best wishes to you  accomplishing all of your dreams (including Loyola Chicago!) :) 

5 comments:

  1. Follow your dreams to where they lead you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post! Tori you are absolutely gorgeous! I have to say I would love to go to Greece too because of that movie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for leaving Tori some love on the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura Nietzel CaffentzisOctober 1, 2011 at 10:16 AM

    Wow, fabulous pictures - photographer and subject! Tori, you look beautiful and so natural. Keeping my fingers crossed that you end up at Loyola in Chicago to be able to see you more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind words, Laura. :) Tori was a joy to photograph!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...