Thursday, September 29, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday! - Omaha Professional Photographer


Awkward & Awesome Thursday!





Awkward:
  • On a recent session my clients and I were walking through an alley and low and behold what do we see?  The above grafitti.  I couldn't help myself - I hollered out "Who ya gonna call?  Ghostbusters!" and then realized I wasn't with my family ....I mean, for real, what in the WORLD do pac-man ghosts have to do with downtown alleys?  It's all very bizarre- including my little outburst.  Sometimes I find myself so funny but then again, if you have to explain your own joke like I am doing now then it probably isn't that funny to begin with, right? *hanging head*
  • Picure it: I'm getting ready to take a photo after switching lenses and waiting for a client to change outfits.  I lift the camera to my face and realize I have forgotten to take the lens cap off.  *blushing* I mean, I knew it was still on once the camera was up to my eye but still- how very embarrassing! ...I'd like to say that  a) I never lose my lens cap (always to be found in my pocket)  and b) I never forget to take the lens cap off  -- but then I would be lying on both accounts.  I wonder if I ever will stop experiencing those little embarrassing moments?


Awesome:
  • Lily pads and koi fish ponds.  <3  One of my favorite venues for outdoor sessions has this little pond and I just love it.  It reminds me of when I was a child and we used to go feed the ducks and fish at a pond near the place I grew up. 
  • Unlimited minutes! Free long distance! Believe me, I have a lot of words when it comes to chatting with my besties. :D
  • All week long we have been playing a math flash card game with Lela and she LOVES it!  I am super happy and excited that she finally uses the words 'fun' and 'math' in the same sentence.  It's awesome. ;)

Remember to check out my fellow photogs' blogs for their always entertaining Awkward and Awesome posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...