Thursday, September 1, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday! - Omaha Professional Photographer

Awkward & Awesome Thursday!




Awkward:
  • Not much to report here ....the week has been minimally awkward but more importantly- I am too excited to spend time on AWKWARD....I want to get to the AWESOME!

Awesome:
  • Today is my 10th WEDDING Anniversary!!! <3 <3 <3  I am super excited to be celebrating my marriage with the most wonderful man, super father and all around great guy.  He makes me laugh, dries my tears when I cry and loves me unconditionally.  In my book, that makes him super-fantastic-awesome!  I love you, Steve!
  • Fabulous friends
  • Fresh baked brownies (Becca makes the BEST brownies and made a batch for Steve and me last night!)


Be sure to visit Heather and Missie's blogs to see what they have to share this week!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...