Thursday, August 25, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday! - Omaha Professional Photographer

Awkward & Awesome Thursday!








Awkward:
  • When emailing a client back this week with available dates for a session I inadvertently told her my available dates for 2012.  ... it was quite embarrassing to have to email her back and explain that I had jumped an entire year ahead in my calendar. Whoops!
  • Watching a movie with Becca and Steve and JUMPING off the couch because I was so startled.  They laughed at me.  ... it's cool, though.  I {lOvE} the sound of their laughter AND in all honesty, it was pretty darn funny....almost as funny as when Becca and I hid from Steve in the garage behind the Pilot and waited for him to round the car to JUMP UP AT HIM YELLING. ....we SO spooked him.  It was {awesome}! :D  Who's laughing now? ;)
  • Emailing Lela's teacher explaining that she has a Thursday appt. and realizing that I had switched the weeks.  What IS it with me and dates this week?!?
Awesome:
  • Lela's owl lunchbox pictured in the photo up there.  Every time I look at that lunchbox that owl's big ol' eyes bring a smile to my face.
  • Becca is officially a sOpHmOre!!  Friday was her first official day back.  This year, she is featured in the school's calendar for the month of August with some of her friends from homeroom last year!
  • Becca getting a Justin Bieber folder and decorating it with all kinds of mushy things and writing Maddie's name and homeroom on the inside of it.  (Maddie is not a fan of JB)  Becca then talked another girl into handing the folder to Madeline explaining that she had found it on the floor near her desk.  Apparently, Maddie's face was priceless...it must have been a smidgen {awkward} for her.  I just wish I would've been there to see it!  I love harmless *funny* practical jokes.
  • Lela actually *asking* me to take back to school portraits of her.  (I had to stop myself from shouting at her, "Where is my daughter and what have you done with her you alien impostor?!?!".) I think the above photo will be the one she hands out to her friends this year. 

What awkward or awesome thing has happened to you this week?  I'd love to hear about your adventures!  Remember to check out my {AwEsOmE} Photog friends' blogs to see what they have to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...