Thursday, August 11, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday! - Omaha Professional Photographer

Awesome & Awkward Thursday!




Awkward:
  • Not so awkward for me but I'm pretty sure it was for my brother-in-law, Ben.  Last night Ben and Anna and the kids came over for dinner to celebrate Anna's birthday.  Ben went to open a container of baby food -carrots to be exact-  when apparently there was a mishap and somehow orange mush went flying through the air and landed on our custom blinds in the kitchen.  He tried to deny it was the carrots.  We all knew better.  THEN he tried to tell us he had did us a favor. ...He might be onto something there.  I hate those dang things! - but shhhhhh!! don't tell him I said that ;)
  • Not seeing a spider web and putting my hand right through it. - EWWWW!  I absolutely detest that sticky web feeling on my skin.  Hopefully the spider was out hunting and nowhere near when I inadvertently destroyed his clever trap.  I hear they like to get revenge.....
  • Auto-correct on my droid. If you send a text about fairies and scream (berries and ice cream) then yeah, I think you have the right to question what the hell the makers of Android auto-correct or voice to text were thinking. It seems to me something went awry somewhere....
  • My sister's unhealthy fear of squirrels ; it's awkward AND hilarious!  She always thinks the sneaky little guys are after her when all they really want is for her to share her apples. (It's a case of Sciurophobia ;) )
Awesome:
  • It's my sister's BIRTHDAY WEEK!  Whoot! :D Happy Birthday, Anna!!  It was so awesome to get together and have dinner to celebrate Anna's birthday last night. <3  I always enjoy our time together.  Ben's not too bad himself. ;)  **I was going to use photos of our celebration last night but Anna pretty much put her foot down.  It had been a long day at the zoo and she had left her model face at home, MMMkkkk? Who can argue with a birthday girl??
  • Apple Carmel cupcakes!!!  (with cream cheese icing.  {decadent}
  • Breakfast in bed (along with Phineus and Ferb if you ask the little one)
  • I get to see my parents soon!!!!  I miss them so much and I am really looking forward to the visit!!
  • Late night chats with my sister Kendra. ...she doesn't talk on the phone much so it's always a treat when she decides to spare a minute or two. <3
  • Spending the last week of summer before school starts soaking up my girls.  I can't believe they will be starting school next week!

Be sure to find your way to my {Awesome} photog friends' blogs to see what they have to share with you!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Spider web story! I absolutely {hate} when that happens! Also, Kendra and squirrels is too funny lol:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA BANANA!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...