Thursday, July 14, 2011

Awesome and Awkward Thursday! - Omaha Professional Photographer

Awesome & Awkward Thursday!




Awkward

  • My daughter and her bestie attending a concert and coming home with some pretty entertaining stories...One of my favorites were how they were talking through smiling teeth all night after Maddie explained to Becca that her dad could read lips- how awkward for them, right? (LOL) ...even funnier?  I explained he could read facial muscles as well. bahahahahaha!
  • Okay, so this is a cheater but I *must* share it with you guys.  And don't worry I have gotten full expressed permission to share this out here with all of you because, well, Maddie has a sense of humor AND recognizes awkward when she sees it.  ....Anyway, a few weeks ago, okay so several weeks ago Maddie came out of Becca's room and said, "Mrs. Vining?"  I looked up from my computer to see what she needed.  She had a huge smile on her face and started giggling.  I'm all about a good laugh and boy did I get one!  She turned around and the *EnTiRe* backseam of her jeans had ripped out.  Apparently, she went to go sit down on Becca's floor and on the way down the corner of an open dresser drawer that Becca had failed to close all the way caught her jeans and well....let's just say her drawers (bad pun intended) had an fight with the dresser and THE DRESSER WON!

Awesome

  • Best friends
  • The sound of laughter
  • An amazing dinner and great company with friends on Sunday night
  • HBO on Demand ....one of life's little guilty pleasures
  • Old Market Farmers' Market - so many beautiful crafts, musicians, lovely produce, fresh cut flowers, handmade jewelry, upcycled trendy clothing- all kinds of super cool things to see and not to mention the people watching! (I picked up some fresh basil, roasted almonds (our FavOrIte), homemade soap, purses for my nieces, a bracelet for Lela and a funky headband for Becca.  We also had some *super* yummy rootbeer and the girls enjoyed chocolate croissants! Oh yeah- AND I found a vendor to make a custom strap for my camera!)
  • Movie night with my hubby <3
  • Steven texting me this morning to tell me he loves me and to have a great day.  How could I not after reading his sweet words?

Remember to check out Missie and Heather's Awesome & Awkward Thursday! posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...