Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fruit - June Photography Challenge - Omaha Professional Photographer

June 7th
Fruit




Mmmmmm strawberries!  When I was a child growing up in Illinois I used to help our neighbor, Leo, pick his strawberry patches with my mom and my sister.  The patches were more like fields.  HUGE.  Those strawberries were the yummiest strawberries ever.  They were ripe with sunshine and just burst their sweetness right into your mouth the moment they hit your lips.  My mom used to get on us to make sure that we were picking more than we were eating but Leo always smiled and told us we could have as many as we wanted.  He was a really neat man.  He farmed, played the saxophone, always had something sweet to say to us and he let us run around and play all kinds of imagination games in his barns and old corn bins that children do.  I miss him.

What's your favorite fruit? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...