Friday, June 10, 2011

A Childhood Memory - June Photography Challenge - Omaha Professional Photographer

June 10th
A Childhood Memory



When I was four my parents surprised me with a bicycle for my birthday.  I was so jazzed!!  I remember my parents teaching me how to ride, the day my training wheels came off, riding double with my little sister, learning to ride one-handed and graduating to no hands!  I also remember my cousin getting her hand stuck in the spokes because she was done riding and I wanted to keep going so she tried to stop the bike- not something I would recommend to anybody. ;)  I also remember busting open my chin and needing stiches from a bike accident. No worries, you can't even see the scar anymore. ;)

I had so much fun on that bike.  It makes me happy to see my children enjoy their bikes as much as I did when I was kid.  What are some of your favorite childhood memories?  I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...