Thursday, June 30, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday! - Omaha Professional Children's Photographer

Awesome & Awkward Thursday!

Hi all!  Thanks for stopping by for another Awesome & Awkward Thursday! post. :)  I have to admit there were more AWESOME things happening than AwKwArD and for that, as always, I am eternally grateful. :)



Awkward

  • Ummm....the above photo?  My youngest can lick her armpit and she acts as if she should win a gold medal or be nationally recognized because of her amazing amount of silliness 'talent'.  ....She takes after her father. For real.
  • Meeting the Mom of one of Lela's friends.  That part wasn't awkward.  She is actually quite nice.  The awkward part came when her college aged son came out of the house to go for a run and she proceeded to tell Becca, "This one is a good boy but he's to old for you- I have a 19 yr. old son.  Maybe you should come by more often? eh??"   ..... blink blink ...... *inside my head I said* "UM NO?  ARE YOU KIDDING?!?! She's ONLY 15!" .....  - Instead, I kept my composure and said, "Or maybe not at all.  I don't think her dad is in any big hurry for her to start dating.  Besides, your 19 yr old is still to old for Becca.  She's 15." *smiling through teeth*  Meanwhile Becca is a standing with a big grin on her face and glowing a lovely shade of blush.  I really think I'm going to lock that girl in a closet.  ...... 45 sounds like a good age for her to start dating to me, what do you think? 

Awesome



  • My nieces are here visiting from Illinois!!! :D  *doing happy dance*  I get to keep these little lovelies for 12 days and I intend to soak up every last minute of their visit.  I look forward to this every summer.  These girls have such a big piece of my heart.  Aren't they just adorable?!
  • Sitting outside with my neighbors in the evenings watching the kids play and visiting until the street lights come on.
  • Running errands with my brother-in-law while he is here visiting.  It's nice to spend some quality time with him. <3
  • Sunshine and my girls' laughter.
  • Having chats with Kendra, my youngest sister, on the phone and her sharing how to make homemade wine :D
  • Drive-thrus  ....namely Jimmy John's ;)


Remember to visit Missie and Heather's blogs to see what Awesome&Awkward Thursday! things they have to share with you this week.  :)  Have a great week and see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...