Monday, November 1, 2010

The De Rozairo Family - Omaha Professional Photographer

I was so happy this Saturday when I woke up and the weatherman's forecast from the week before- and every night since then- rang true!  The sun was shining and the temperature, although a bit cool, was relatively mild for so late into the fall.  The Saturday before this, the De Rozairo family and I had planned a family session but between the overcast skies, the racing wind (truly, I felt like I was starring in The Wizard of Oz), chilly temps and drizzles we had to reschedule.  I've been crossing my fingers ever since.   I have really been looking forward to photographing this family.  We've been talking about it for awhile and so I was excited to wake up Saturday to see that it was going to work out.  Here's just a few of the images from our time together.  What a gorgeous looking family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...