Tuesday, September 21, 2010

On-Location in Omaha, Nebraska { Omaha Professional Photographer }

A couple weeks ago I had a contest on my Facebook page and Trish happened to be one of the winners!  We were both excited.  Trish and I had the opportunity to take a class together awhile back and the quarter was spent filled with lots of laughter (Trish's laugh is infectious) and breaking the hard fast rule "No horsing around in the darkroom". I seemed to have been a target because I scare easily.  Although, I must say when there is an image of a scary dude holding a chainsaw hung above the processor it does tend to help the imagination run a little wild. ;)  In all fairness I should mention Trish wasn't the only culprit; she had several people willing to help.  One of them, Lynette Regier , is a good friend of mine and accompanies me on most my shoots, toting the reflector, scouting locations within the venue, carrying equipment and is my second pair of eyes.  Needless to say, we had a ball on this shoot. :)


I loved these trails within the wooded area!  Although, I probably wouldn't have stepped foot on them by myself ( I spend too much time watching Criminal Minds ).  Trish and I gave Lynette a hard time by suggesting we'd leave her with bread crumbs while she was scouting the area.  She didn't see the humor in it.


Of course, we had to end the session near the water and rocks. It was so pretty.  Trish especially wanted a photograph of her by the waterfall but I'll be saving it for her on-line gallery.  I don't want to give away of the yummy photo goodness at once!

I just couldn't end this post without including a photograph of Lynette.  We goofed around on this shoot just as much as we did in class.  It was great hanging out again.  Thank you for such a fun shoot, Trish!  I almost forgot!  You can view the color version of Trish's portraits by clicking here.

4 comments:

  1. It was a ton of fun and though I know you had to be "professional" doing your job - the directions you gave were great and having Lynette there to tell us good places to shoot was a lot of help, we still could laugh and joke while getting a lot of pictures done. I keep thinking about the half buried glove and what appeared to be claw marks on that one trail. Could you see the headlines "3 missing after Photo Shoot"!. Thanks again for a fun afternoon and enjoyable experience being my first professional pictures in 22 years! Now just don't label them "really, really SENIOR pictures"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish- you crack me up! I promise not to put you in the "Really really really Senior" album! haha :) We did have fun letting our imaginations run wild. :D I'm glad you enjoyed yourself- because I sure had fun photographing you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...