Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Portrait Session {Omaha Professional Photographer}

You may remember this model from this blogpost in November 2009.  I had the opportunity to photograph her again!  This time, Lynette asked for a session because it was time for her to have some nice portraits for herself; no modeling corsets in this shoot. :)  Here are just a couple of my favorites.  I do believe I am jealous of her flawless complexion...doesn't she have the greatest skin??

 Did you see those greeeeeen eyes?!

I heart this one.

I will be sharing some more of Lynette's session on my facebook fanpage soon so if you're not a fan, what are you waiting for?--sign up today and follow me on facebook to see more of this shoot and others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...