Awkward & Awesome Thursday!
- On a recent session my clients and I were walking through an alley and low and behold what do we see? The above grafitti. I couldn't help myself - I hollered out "Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!" and then realized I wasn't with my family ....I mean, for real, what in the WORLD do pac-man ghosts have to do with downtown alleys? It's all very bizarre- including my little outburst. Sometimes I find myself so funny but then again, if you have to explain your own joke like I am doing now then it probably isn't that funny to begin with, right? *hanging head*
- Picure it: I'm getting ready to take a photo after switching lenses and waiting for a client to change outfits. I lift the camera to my face and realize I have forgotten to take the lens cap off. *blushing* I mean, I knew it was still on once the camera was up to my eye but still- how very embarrassing! ...I'd like to say that a) I never lose my lens cap (always to be found in my pocket) and b) I never forget to take the lens cap off -- but then I would be lying on both accounts. I wonder if I ever will stop experiencing those little embarrassing moments?
- Lily pads and koi fish ponds. <3 One of my favorite venues for outdoor sessions has this little pond and I just love it. It reminds me of when I was a child and we used to go feed the ducks and fish at a pond near the place I grew up.
- Unlimited minutes! Free long distance! Believe me, I have a lot of words when it comes to chatting with my besties. :D
- All week long we have been playing a math flash card game with Lela and she LOVES it! I am super happy and excited that she finally uses the words 'fun' and 'math' in the same sentence. It's awesome. ;)
Remember to check out my fellow photogs' blogs for their always entertaining Awkward and Awesome posts!